Therme Amadé Spa in Altenmarkt
Salt pools, sauna area, loop waterslide etc.
RELAX IN THERMAL WATER. The Therme Amadé in Altenmarkt in Salzburger Land offers visitors a world of relaxation and adventure in an area of over 30.000 m². Spend relaxing moments in the warm indoor and outdoor salt pools and sauna area. All ages have great fun in the wave pool, serious swimmers train their stamina in the sports pool. Children play in the toddlers’ pool with snake slide or whizz down the black hole waterslide. The loop waterslide with rocket launch, the only one of its kind in Austria, offers a unique thrill.
Relaxation in the pools
- Spacious pools with varying levels of salt, e.g. mountain crystal pool, relax pool, amethyst pool
- A variety of massage beds, jet streams, floor springs, massage jets
- Bad Ischl salt in the pools has a beneficial effect on skin, and joint problems
Pleasure in the sauna world
- A variety of themed saunas: amethyst sauna, salt sauna, swiss pine sauna, panoramic alpine sauna…
- Hamam made of Sölk marble, steam grotto, whirlpool, salt relaxatio nroom, sauna bar
- Indoor and outdoor pools, dip pool in sauna area
- Beneficial massages (Hawaiian temple massage, relax to balance)
Wave and sports pools & waterslides
- Large wave pool with regular wave sessions
- Sports pool with 4 swimming lanes and diving boards
- Loop waterslide with rocket start and 8 m freefall – one of kind in the whole of Austria
- 50 m long “Black hole” waterslide
Fun in the children’s area
- Children’s pool (right near the restaurant)
- Fun snake slide
- Lots of water toys
- Black hole waterslide for larger children
- Animation for children daily in the school holidays
The family-friendly Therme Amadé Spa is situated just 15 minutes drive from the 4 star Hotel Zauchenseehof in Altenmarkt in the Salzburger Sportwelt and is open daily whatever the weather. You receive discounts on admission fees with the Salzburger Sportwelt Card.