Waterslide, ball games, sauna, steam room etc.
Children's pool and spa
at the Hotel Zauchenseehof
Lots of fun and
action for kids
Penguins just love playing in the water and diving, our Penguin Bobo too. He’d love to spend time here in the children’s spa area at the Family Hotel Zauchenseehof every day as there’s so much to do. However after playing outdoors all day he’s so tired, he prefers to go to be early so as to be fit for the next day.
But you, dear children, have it good. After your adventures outdoors you can splash around your own pool. Swimming, diving, whizzing down the rainbow waterslide, just as Bobo the Penguin would love to do.
Bathing fun in the unique wellness area for kids
In the swimming pool the water is lovely and warmand the fun pictures on the wallls tell exciting stories. Fine sprays of water shoot out of the knights’ castle and the colourful water lighting creates a fairytale atmosphere.
It’s great fun!
Separate children’s sauna &
children’s steam room at
the Family Hotel Zauchensee
You’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to sweat in the sauna or steam room like a grown-up? Now you can try it out in the special children’s sauna and children’s steam room. So that you feel comfortable in the non-nude sauan, the temperatures are specially suited to kids’ sensitive skin. Sitting on your cosy towel you can really relax in the children’s sauna. Mum and Dad love it too.
specially for kids
A different kind of spa
- Large children’s swimming pool with knights’ castle
- Rainbow waterslide, waterfall, water games area, colourful water lighting
- Toddlers’ pool with 25 cm water depth
- Feel-good atmosphere due to colourful wall paintings
- Family spa area: children’s sauna (non-nude sauna) with pleasant temperatures, children’s steam room
- Comfortable loungers and warm benches for resting
Swimming course at
In addition to our wellness area for kids and the children's pool, we also offer a swimming course for children from 4 years on. Your children can playfully learn how to swim during their holidays. More experienced swimmers even have the opportunity to make a swimming badge during their stay.
- Start of course: every Monday (only in summer)
- Course time: Monday to Friday, 45 min. per unit
- Course fee: 5-day swimming course € 66,- per child in the group of max. 5 participants
Holiday for the whole family
Learn more about